1. What is the USP of LTA School of Beauty?
Would like to mention few of the USP’s
1. LTA school of beauty is India’s leading international beauty academy. Established in 2005 it is India’s largest CIDESCO school and only Beauty academy to have all its centres accredited by VTCT (Largest beauty education body in UK).
2. LTA specializes in high quality skills training and only beauty academy to award national and international certification as part of its diploma program.
3. LTA students are the best pick for leading employers such as Dermalogica, JCB salons, Steiner cruise liners, Lakme salons, Enrich and VLCC.
4. LTA students has been representing India in world skills competition (Ravina Bhatti – 2013 Leipzig Germany, Neha Chande-2015 Sao Paulo Brazil, Karishma Gupta – 2017 Abu Dhabi) and has brought laurels to country by winning Gold and medallion for excellence since 2015.
5. LTA school of Beauty’s founder Director Ms. Vaishali K Shah has been India’s longest serving Beauty Skill Expert for World skills competition entrusted with the responsibility of preparing national candidate to compete at the highest level.
2. What are the recent achievements of the academy?
1. LTA School of beauty has been awarded ‘The Most preferred international beauty academy’ basis nationwide survey conducted by credible independent agency.
2. Till date LTA has been the only academy to produce over 100 CIDESCO qualified graduates in one calendar year.
3. LTA students has been winning every single skill competition in beauty category conducted by NSDC since 2013 right from cluster level to National level. LTA students has been representing India and winning medals & Medallion for excellence at World skills competition even at the latest round of competition held in Abu Dhabi 2017.
4. LTA founder director has been re-appointed as beauty skill expert for the 3rd time in a row by NSDC. This is unprecedented and testimony of the credibility.
5. LTA co-founder has been elected as board member for CIDESCO. This is for the first time in the 70 years of CIDESCO history that a board member has been from India.
3. Tell us in brief about your long term and short-term courses
1. LTA caters largely to Career seekers and help fresher get World Class skills and qualification before providing them job placement. LTA’s foundation program is for 6 months while diploma programs are for 12 months and 18-month duration. Students get trained in mid to advance level techniques is all aspect of cosmetology including detailed study in skin and body treatments, hair dressing including chemical and aesthetic treatments, Make up/Nail artistry and SPA therapies.
2. LTA specialises in providing international qualification to career seekers who aspires for career with international establishments. Diploma and certificates from highly reputed skill education body such CIDESCO, CIBTAC and VTCT qualification in Beauty therapy, Hair dressing and makeup could be acquired through LTA School of Beauty.
3. LTA caters to the requirements of continuous professional development of trade professional through short term certificate courses in advance Makeup techniques, Advance machine treatments and hair dressing.
4. Tell us in brief about your fee structure, course duration and course highlights (you can even enclose the pdf version of your brochure for this
LTA career course fees ranges from Rs85,000/- to 4 Lac depending on duration and level of qualification.
Fees for Short course starts from Rs35,000/-
LTA also conducts study National and International tours for students to enhance their exposure.
5. Are your courses on par with international certification
LTA’s long-term course syllabus dovetails syllabus from most international qualification and hence students could easily acquire top international qualification from CIDESCO, CIBTAC and VTCT after LTA’s course completion.
6. Courses you’ll recommend for anyone who wants to pursue a career in beauty.
ASGP program from LTA which is an 18-month advance diploma course is highly recommended for career seekers.
7. For those who aspire to be respected and themselves be proud of being a professional in this industry should have following:
1. Best in class skills (Which is an art)
2. Thorough subject Knowledge (Which is the science behind the art and craft)
3. Best of qualification (which is a testimony of skill of and knowledge acquired)
4. People skills – for one to succeed in this industry one should be highly service oriented and have sound communication skills. One should enjoy connecting with people
5. Be always presentable and hygiene conscious
6. How does your academy help with placements?
LTA has dedicated placement team who ensures job placement to every graduates passing out of LTA. No wonder LTA has 100% student job placement record with best employers in the country.
7. Your advice to all the upcoming beauticians in India
Simple advice for all upcoming beauticians would be Never enter this industry half-heartedly. Take a long-term perspective, have faith in the growth of this industry and ready yourselves to take maximum advantage of this industry by acquiring best of skills, best of knowledge and best of qualification.